Your donations will empower the ANCA to continue fighting for your views and values.
We are proud defenders of Armenia and Artsakh. Often called a “second army” of the Armenian nation, our civic advocacy protects our homeland, promotes our heritage, and builds bridges between Armenia and the world.
For more than a century, the ANCA and our predecessor organizations have served the cause of Armenian liberty – strengthening the U.S.-Armenia relationship, defending the independent Nagorno Karabakh Republic, and seeking a truthful and just resolution of the Armenian Genocide.
With your time, talent, and financial support, we can do even more to stand up for Armenian rights, fight against the enemies of the Armenia nation, and build a better future for generations to come.
Among the priorities your support will help us advance in the coming days and weeks are the following:
- Highlighting that Erdogan’s post-coup Turkey does not belong in NATO, and has no right to veto America’s condemnation of the Armenian Genocide.
- Demanding implementation of the Royce-Engel peace proposals (including the deployment of gunfire locators), to counter Azerbaijan’s escalating anti-Karabakh aggression.
- Promoting Armenia’s economy by through a Tax Treaty eliminating the threat of double taxation that hinders the growth of U.S.-Armenia trade and investment.
- Continuing to leveraging the global media coverage of Pope Francis’ visit to Armenia, and building on Germany’s overwhelming Armenian Genocide recognition.
- Driving bipartisan efforts to zero-out U.S. military aid to Azerbaijan.
- Generating increased greater support for U.S. aid to Nagorno Karabakh, including for de-mining and rehabilitation efforts.
- Securing additional U.S. aid to help Armenia settle Syrian Armenian refugees.