Board & Staff
Educate. Motivate. Activate.
Find My Legislators
Join the ANCA E-List
Register To Vote
Attend an Event
ANCA Strategic Survey
Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh)
Legislation / Initiatives
For Hill Staff
Congressional Report Cards
Congressional Questionnaire 2020
Presidential Questionnaire 2020
Hovig Apo Saghdejian
Capital Gateway Program
The Aramian House
DC Summer Internship
ANCA Leo Sarkisian Internship
LSI Capital Insights
ANCA Rising Leaders
Attend an Event
2019 ANCA-ER Banquet
ANCA Grassroots Conference
ANCA WR Banquet
ANCA Congressional Questionnaire 2018
Online Candidate Submission Form
Click to print (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
As Election Day approaches, the Armenian National Committee of America would like to give your campaign a simple but highly effective way to connect directly with Armenian American voters in your district.
By responding to the 2018 ANCA Candidate Questionnaire, you will be reaching highly motivated Armenian American voters on the issues they care about most. We will widely publicize your answers to Armenian American voters through our community newspapers, television shows, mail, the Internet, our website and election guides. Copies of your responses will also be distributed at events throughout the Armenian community between now and Election Day.
Below are questions on issues of special concern to Armenian American voters. Please fill in the online form, upload your signature and click "Submit." If you would prefer, you can
download a PDF version
of the 2018 ANCA Candidate Questionnaire and email / fax your response to the ANCA at
or (202) 223-7964.
Armenian Genocide: The government of Turkey continues to deny the Armenian Genocide, Ottoman Turkey's systematic massacre and deportation of millions of Armenians and other Christians between 1915 and 1923.
1) Will you support a truthful and just resolution of the Armenian Genocide?
2) Will you encourage Turkey to return stolen/confiscated Christian churches and religious properties, and to respect the rights and religious freedoms of surviving Christians communities?
U.S.-Armenia Relations: U.S.-Armenia relations, once based largely upon aid, are today driven by shared values and empowered by growing bilateral trade and investment.
3) Will you support bilateral U.S.-Armenia trade and investment promotion initiatives, such as a Double Tax Treaty?
4) Will you support targeted economic aid to strengthen U.S.-Armenia commercial relations?
Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh): The independent Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) Republic, having overcome Soviet tyranny and defeated Azerbaijan's war of aggression, has built a free and democratic society committed to regional peace.
5) Will you support the security and independent status of the Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) Republic?
6) Will you support continued U.S. aid to Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) for projects such as de-mining, child healthcare, and rehabilitation centers?
Regional Peace: The U.S. plays a constructive leadership role in OSCE Minsk Group's efforts to bring about a fair and lasting Artsakh (Nagorno Karabakh) peace.
7) Will you press Azerbaijan to end its acts of aggression, threats of war, anti-Armenian incitement, and escalation of regional tensions?
8) Will you pressure Turkey to end its illegal blockade of Armenia?
Middle East Christians: Armenians, other Christians, and many at-risk minorities remain vulnerable to regional conflicts and growing ethnic and religious intolerance.
9) Will you support U.S. and international efforts to help preserve and protect at-risk Armenians and other Syrian and Middle East Christian communities?
10) Will you support U.S. assistance to help Armenia settle refugees fleeing genocidal violence in Syria and the Middle East?
Please upload the candidate's signature
Your generosity empowers our advocacy, inspires our work, and sustains our momentum.